A1 Creatives White Stone
Regular price $15.00
A1Creatives White Stone consists of:
- 100 grams A1Creatives White Stone Liquid
- 300 grams A1Creatives White Stone Powder
The mixing ration of A1Creatives White Stone is 1 part Liquid and 3 part powder on weight. Make sure all materials are ready to use before you mix the Liquid and the Powder. If needed use scales.
A video of this product can be found here A1 White Stone
A1Creatives is a ready to use 2- or 3-component system consisting of a mineral powder, a water-based resin and for some versions a dust colour. These bind in such a way that a very strong object is created with a different appearances.
A1Creatives is water-based, easy to use and does not contain solvents. A1Creatives is developed to be casted into a (silicone) mould as it will create a copy of the mould with all fine details.
The mixing ratio of A1Creatives varies per A1Creatives version and is indicated on the jar. Make sure all components are present before starting to mix. Use a scale if needed.
Instructions for mixing A1Creatives
- Determine the amount of A1Creatives needed. If needed you can combine several sets of A1Creatives together.
- Shake the liquid well and pour 1 part liquid (on weight) into a cup.
- Put 2 to 3.5 parts of Powder (on weight) into the same cup.
- Mix the Liquid and the Powder until all lumps have disappeared. Normally this will take between 30 and 60 seconds.
Instructions for casting A1Creatives into a mould:
- After mixing A1Creatives, pour about half of the mixture into the mould and shake or tap the sides of the mould to remove any trapped air. For complex moulds, we recommend rotating the mould with the mixture a few times, in order to get a thin layer of the mixture throughout the mould and to prevent air entrapment. An alternative is to apply a first layer of the mixture in the mould with a brush.
- Fill the mould with the rest of the mixture.
- Wait between 20 and 60 minutes to let the A1Creatives to cure. Use the leftover in the mixing cup to verify if the A1Creatives has cured. Extend the waiting time (for fragile objects with several hours) if needed.
- Release the A1Creatives object from the mould.
- After placing the object onto a surface expect some moist to be released on the surface as the curing will continue for the next few hours.